Due to the incredible response to the design competition, leading stationery South African franchise brand PNA has extended the competition deadline to 29 October 2021.
A campaign launched on Heritage Day 2021 (21 September 2021) by PNA, with the ambition to shine a spotlight on the phenomenal creativity and diverse cultures in South Africa, has received such a fantastic response leading to the extension of the competition deadline to 29 October with winners scheduled to be announced 8 November 2021.
The competition is a call for talented designers to enter and possibly WIN the ultimate career kick-start, with their limited-edition design featured in the PNA bespoke stationery range dropping in 2022 – and R50 000 to top it all. Combine your love for stationery and design with your magical heritage and WIN.
Local is Lekker – Yoh! Kwaai! Eish! Kiff!
PNA wants you to design a range of three stationery items that can be sold in PNA stores.
Think Haiyobo! Lekker! Ek Sê! Let the words that make us uniquely South African inspire you to create our Local is Lekker Heritage stationery range. Your design must translate across:
- An A5 Notebook
- A To-Do List
- A Weekly Planner
Here’s what you can win
- R50 000 to kick-start your design career.
- Your exclusive PNA Heritage Collab range stocked in over 50 PNA stores, dropping Quarter 2 in 2022
- Full in-store, digital and PR exposure.
Here’s how you enter
- Submit your Local is Lekker design; and your inspiration mood board in PDF format on or before 29 October 2021. Include a brief motivation on why we should choose you.
- Make sure your name, contact details and school or college and year of study are included on each page.
Design your heart out! Let us see who you are, and your Heritage Day could just be the best one you’ve ever had.
Make sure you’re in with a chance by adhering to our terms and conditions (Ts &Cs).
To participate, entrants must
- Log onto www.pna.co.za
- Read and review the entry requirements (“Design Brief”)
- Have basic knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Complete and submit to PNA an entry application that is compliant with the Design Brief and T’s & C’s.
- Submit the inspiration behind their design in 50 words or less